Depending on your needs and the target population, we adjust the best suited development pathway including digital + coaching + collective workshops.
Participants start their development journey during a collective kick-off session. The adventure will last between 3 and 6 months, following the 4 milestones of the GROW model.
We continuously measure the success of the change, the impact on engagement and progress against objectives.
We run a closing session to share best practices and to celebrate progress ; everyone commits to an individual action plan to anchor the change over time.
Collective workshops allow participants to meet in a cohort spirit and share common goals together:
- Face-to-face or 100% remote
- Based on co-development
- Designed to further strengthen the link between the needs of the organization and each of the participants
Our digital pathways offer a structuring, interactive, simple and fun experience:
- Available on smartphone, tablet or computers and synchronized in real time
- Integrate the latest scientific research and existing best practices
- Can be deployed as a ready-to-use solution or can be fully customized to include the specificities of your organization, your people, your culture, tools and processes
- 100% confidential, designed as a space to take a step back with authenticity and awareness
Each participant benefits from a human, individualized, caring and efficient support. Depending on your objectives and target populations, this support is provided by a certified iNNERSHiP coach, or by your own internal coaches, or even mentors, sponsors or peer-coaches within your company. This continuous coaching takes place through :
- online chat discussions
- regular face-to-face discussions
Consideration of privacy and respect for personal data throughout the design
Respect, protection and security of personal data, in accordance with North-American + European GDPR regulation
Only one authentication
Modification of the data in order to make it impossible to attach it to their authors
Try our solution