Achieve your professional aspirations
Help others succeed
Achieve your professional aspirations
- Create your Project It can be anything: develop a new skill; reduce stress at work; find your dream job; move abroad; create your own business…
- Use Keys to move forward Keys are questions and challenges. They are the actionable implementation of the most efficient techniques in self-development, goal-achievement, career management and coaching.
- Invite Companions Companions are people you already know and trust. They want you to succeed. The more they help, the higher status they get.
- Focus on the positive Strength-based approach. Based on the GROW model (Goal setting - Reality check - Opportunities - Way forward).
- Individuals Design your professional projects and dreams. Step by step, move forward. Get support from people that you trust. Enjoy the journey of personal growth. Achieve what you want. It’s free.
- Companies Focus on employees' strengths & passions. Unlock their potential. Leverage mentoring and best practices in talent development. Create a culture of self-responsibility and mobility.
- Universities Link academic content with career orientation. Involve former alumni and turn them into effective mentors. Enhance teachers' impact on students' careers. Make it a rewarding experience for everyone.
- Certified coaches Help your customers achieve their goals. Build long-term relationships based on trust and confidentiality. Leverage the power of writing down ideas and emotions. Work anytime from anywhere.
Thomas d'Hauteville CoFounder, Montreal - 13 yrs experience in consulting and Human Resources - ESSEC Graduate.
Caroline Jost CoFounder, Montreal - 9 yrs experience in talent & career management - AUDENCIA Graduate.
Ouanilo J. Medegan Chief Technical Officer, Paris - Educational Director at EPITECH.
Nicolas Weiss Delivery & operations, Montpellier - 15 years experience in IT solutions delivery
Stéphane Caramanno Lead developer
Jacques A. Gerber Strategic Advisor, Palo Alto, California - CoFounder & COO at STOIC.
Axel Djouonang Business development EMEA, Brussels - 10 years experience in finance and change management
Maryline Prouet Professional Coach & trainer, Paris - 35 years experience in communication, training and coaching
Danièle Bernier Certified Coach, Montpellier - 27 years experience in project management, HR consulting and coaching
Samuel Burke Content Development, Montréal - PhD Neurosciences, Université de Montréal
Romane Dufoix University relations - PhD Neurosciences McGill
- Emily Anne Graduate Student at McGill University I love Innership because it's changed the way I interact with my side projects, as well as my friends' projects. I can now give them the focus, clarity, and attention that they truly deserve.
- Julien CEO Afribon Innership helped me structure my project. It became clearer, easier and lighter. It is a very powerful tool – I felt supported and guided throughout my challenging project.
- Florence Certified coach and Founder of Axomega. A new and revolutionary way to achieve the challenges of your life... focusing on your strengths, supported by your companions and professional coaches.
- Barbara Team Coordinator at Millward Brown To make dreams come true you need to understand them and clearly define them. Innership helped me understand what I really wanted, and is helping me get there.
- Pierre International Business Developer at YellowScan Innership is the app that I’ve been wishing for without even knowing it. Just the obvious and yet revolutionary daily killer app for me. Not only my most challenging projects are becoming reality, but they seem easy and fun thanks to my companions, in a very fulfilling 'give-to-get' way.